You are here: Home Salicylic Peel

Salicylic Peel

Item# salicylic

  • Who the Salicylic Peel is Right For

  • Salicylic acid is a gentle BHA derived from willow bark. It's long been used to treat skin conditions like acne. As a skin peel, salicylic acid can reverse the effects of aging, wiping away fine lines, wrinkles and blemishes. Salicylic acid clears pores to treat acne, and reduces oil production to stop acne from recurring. The Salicylic Peel is great for those seeking to rid themselves of chronic or recurrent acne, and enjoy clear, firm, brilliantly youthful skin.

  • Benefits of the Salicylic Peel

  • Only recent used as a chemical peeling agent, salicylic acid has a long skincare history. This powerful pore-cleansing agent, derived from willow bark, has astounding anti-inflammatory properties. For centuries, cultures as diverse as the ancient Greeks and Native Americans used salicylic acid to treat pain and fever. Today, a synthesized version, acetylsalicylic acid, forms the main ingredient of aspirin. Salicylic acid's anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties give it the power to calm and soothe skin irritated by acne, while killing the bacteria that cause acne and slowing oil production to keep skin perpetually clear. Salicylic acid can also: Exfoliate dull, dead surface skin Cleanse the skin of oil, dirt and debris Penetrate clogged pores and follicles Accelerate collagen production for firmer, healthier skin Gently exfoliate damaged skin cells to remove fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation

  • Salicylic Acid Peel Products

  • Complete Peel Systems Anyone can achieve professional, in-office chemical peel results at home with the Salicylic Acid Complete Peel Systems. Use the exfoliator every day to prepare skin for a peel, and use it between peels prolong the life of results. Renew skin every two to three weeks with the Salicylic Peel. Apply the Moisturizing Serum every day to protect healing skin and hydrate rejuvenated skin. Salicylic Acid Complete Peel Systems are available in 10% Light, 20% Medium, and 30% Deep strengths. Salicylic Acid 2% Daily Exfoliator The Salicylic Acid 2% Daily Exfoliator controls shine, clears pores and stops acne in its tracks. Use it daily, with or without regular chemical peels, for clear, supple, firm skin. Spot-treat outbreaks, or apply to the whole face to zap oil from pores. Salicylic Acid 5% Deep Daily Exfoliator The Salicylic Acid 5% Deep Daily Exfoliator packs more punch than the 2% formula, to help control even the toughest cases of acne. Beginners can build skin tolerance to salicylic acid by using the 5% Deep Daily Exfoliator weekly. Users with severe, inflamed acne and very oily skin can use the 5% Exfoliator every day for clearer, healthier skin. Salicylic Acid 10% Light Peel Ideally suited to chemical peel beginners suffering from blackheads and breakouts, the Salicylic Acid 10% Light Peel works on sebaceous glands to slow sebum production. Combination and oily skin can benefit from the 10% Light Peel's pore-penetrating and cleansing qualities. It soothes inflamed acne sores, diminishes and prevents acne scars, and lifts away fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation. Use it every one to two weeks. Salicylic Acid 20% Medium Peel The Salicylic Acid 20% Medium Peel treats oily to extremely oily skin. It calms inflammation, clears blackheads and stops breakouts. Use it every 2-3 weeks to turn inflamed, oily, acne-prone skin into smooth, clear, radiant skin. Salicylic Acid 30% Deep Peel For the most experienced BHA users, the Salicylic Acid 30% Deep Peel clears acne and lowers sebum production in even the oiliest skin. In addition to eliminating breakouts and blackheads, this 30% Deep Peel penetrates deep into the epidermis to dissipate fine lines and wrinkles, lift off hyperpigmentation, and exfoliate dull surface skin. Use it every three to four weeks for a glowing, clear complexion. Peel Neutralizer Mist Soothe inflamed skin and stop the exfoliation process with Peel Neutralizer Mist, a vital component of any skin peel.

  • A Final Word on Salicylic Acid

  • Salicylic acid peels, like all chemical peels, carry risks of infection, scarring, permanent pigmentation changes and demarcation lines. Salicylic acid peels aren't safe for use during pregnancy. They carry a risk of allergic reaction in those with aspirin sensitivities. Salicylic acid can make skin more prone to sunburn. Protect treated skin with a broad-spectrum sunblock.

Product Description